Terms and conditions
In compliance with art. 13 of UE Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, so-called GDPR), we inform you that your personal data will be processed by HANA GROUP ITALIA Srl, Data Controller, for the only purpose of responding to your request of being contacted. If no further reports follow your request, your data will be kept for a maximum period of twenty-four months. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the GDPR) expressed in the unequivocal positive act of entering data in the “contact” form. The provision of your personal data is free, however failure to provide the requested data will prevent us from effectively checking your request. If you decide to provide us with your data, we inform you that these will be processed by personnel authorized by the Data Controller, also through outsourcers and sub outsourcers. In no case your data will be disclosed but we inform you that they may be disclosed to third parties who perform, on behalf of the Data Controller, specific services aimed at guaranteeing the correct pursuit of the aforementioned purposes.
The current legislation recognizes numerous rights to the interested party; among these, the right to ask the data controller to access data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability; the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
To exercise the rights indicated, you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The GDPR also provides the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
The data controller is Hana Group Italia S.r.l., with registered office in Via Uberto Visconti di Modrone 11, 20122, Milan (MI), Italy e-mail email@example.com.
In compliance with art. 13 of UE Regulation 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you that your e-mail address – potentially suitable for disclosing your personal data – will be processed by Hana Group Italia Srl, Data Controller, for the only purpose of follow up on your request to receive our newsletter. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party, expressed by you through the unequivocal behavior of entering the e-mail address in the dedicated form. The data will be stored and used until you indicate that you no longer want to receive it (unless otherwise required by law). Providing the email address is free, however failure to provide it will prevent us from responding to your request. In no case the data will be diffused but we inform you that it may be communicated to third parties who carry out, on behalf of the Data Controller, specific services for newsletter’ sending.
The current legislation recognizes numerous rights to the interested party; among these, the right to ask the data controller to access the data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability. To exercise the rights indicated, you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a registered letter to the Data Controller, to the addresses listed on the same contact page. The Regulation also provides the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
The data controller is Hana Group Italia S.r.l., with registered office in Via Uberto Visconti di Modrone 11, 20122, Milan (MI), e-mail email@example.com.
Information on the processing of personal data in compliance with art. 13 of UE Regulation 2016/679
Dear Madam / Dear Sir,
in compliance with article 13 of UE Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (General Data Protection Regulation , hereinafter “GDPR” or “Regulation”) – We inform you that your personal data provided by you to our Company, prior to the establishment of the employment relationship (hereinafter “Data”), will be the subject, in compliance with the above legislation referred to and in accordance with the confidentiality obligations to which the activity of our Company is inspired, of the treatment referred to in art. 4 of the GDPR. We wish to inform you of the following:
a. Data relating to the Data Controller
The data controller is Hana Group Italia S.r.l., with headquarters in Via Uberto Visconti di Modrone 11, 20122, Milan (MI) Italy.
b. Purposes and methods of processing
The collection and processing of data relating to the interested party are carried out in order to allow this company to conduct the following activities: Personnel selection.
Legal basis legitimizing the processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures, in compliance with art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. b) of the GDPR.
The personal data of the interested party will be processed by authorized personnel pursuant to Article 29 of the GDPR.
The Data may also be collected from third parties, in which case we will promptly inform you, as required by Article 14 of the GDPR.
The processing of data for these purposes will take place using computerized and manual methods, based on logical criteria that are compatible and functional to the purposes for which the data were collected, in compliance with the confidentiality and security rules provided for by law and internal company regulations. . Some Data may also be processed on behalf of the Company by third-party companies, organizations or professionals who, as outsourced data processors, carry out specific processing services or activities complementary to ours. The data referred to the interested party are, or have been, provided to the Company by the same interested party.
c. Categories of recipients of personal data
The Data, or some of them, may be disclosed to the following persons or entities which for this purpose can carry out processing operations on our behalf: Consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;Associated companies.
The data will not be disclosed in any way.
d. Transfer of personal data to a third country
There are no transfers of your data outside the European Union; should the transfer be envisaged, the same would take place only on condition that compliance with the regulations in force is guaranteed or when it is strictly necessary to fulfill legal obligations or the contract to which the interested party is a party.
e. Data retention period
The curricula received and the data will be deleted at the end of the calendar year following the one of receipt; if you are still interested in proposing your application, you will necessarily have to send a new one.
f. Rights of the interested party
The current legislation recognizes numerous rights to the interested party that we invite you to carefully consider. Among these, we remind you of the rights to:
1. Access to the following information: Purpose of the processing,Categories of personal data in question,Recipients or categories of recipients to whom such personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations,Existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
2. Rectification, by which we mean: Correction of inaccurate personal data without justified delay,Integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration;
3. Cancellation of data concerning you without undue delay, if: The data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,A withdrawal of consent is formulated and there is no other legal basis for the processing,You oppose the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing,The personal data have been unlawfully processed,Personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation,The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services;
4. Limitation of processing: If you contest the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal dataWhen the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited,When personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, although the owner no longer needs it for the purposes of processing,If you object to the processing by virtue of the right to object;
5. Receive notification in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing;
6. Data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller, if: The processing is based on the express consent of the interested party for one or more specific purposes or occurs on the basis of a contract signed with the interested party andThe processing is carried out by automated means;
7. Opposition at any time, for reasons connected with his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him.
To exercise the above rights, you can contact the Data Controller by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the address indicated or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data if you believe that the rights indicated here have not been recognized.
g. Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequences
The provision of personal data for the aforementioned purposes is strictly necessary. Failure to provide the Data, in whole or in part, could prevent the carrying out of personnel selection activities or make information useful for evaluating your application for the available job positions available.